EGR 1.20% 8.4¢ ecograf limited

Interesting stats about KNL, page-41

1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    My god, who are you??? \o/

Anyone find it curious that syr has to appoint a sales and marketing manager? SYR Must be struggling to find sales for its projected output. Of course we are in the enviable position of being the only asx company with all initial production spoken for and that's with the 3 largest graphite traders in the world.
    We have broken into the battery market through Sojitz and this is a step change for us, as we grow our basecase margins and basecase cashflow.

Some questions on other threads about servicing debt have popped up: whilst in my view debt is bad, it's obviously necessary and it trumps an equity raise that would severely dilute shareholders at the current share price. Going back to a previous announcement, it was stated that a loan would be provided with a 'tenure of at least 6.5 years, including a one-year grace period on principal repayment'. Pretty good deal.
    I am also of the opinion that we are likely to receive very favourable and competitive interest rates for this senior loan.

Everything stacks up with growing economies of scale as we increase production, and I'm also looking forward a substantial reduction in transport costs through utilising the train network and also power costs through the implementation of grid power.

Due diligence before the end of the month. 6 trading days to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.