STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

It is quite evident that the employees knew what was going on in...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    It is quite evident that the employees knew what was going on in house but they were too afraid to say/ do anything even though they werent being paid their salaries for weeks/ months. We hotcopper bloggers also had our sneaking suspicions that something smelt (including myself) but didnt want to believe it as the projects in the pipeline had vast potential. Im kicking myself at the moment, because as a former insolvency practitioner I should have been more sceptical in picking 'spec' stocks such as STI to invest in. However, I am a bit of a punter so there lies my downfall.

Anyway, this VA basically means goodbye to shareholder funds. I doubt that the Pharma plant when sold will provide any form of investor reprieve due to the fact that there are secured creditors/ gaurantors sitting in line in front of us small, unsecured shareholders. (Interestingly, I did a google earth search of the plant and only saw a vacant block of land, yes a vacant block in Nova Scotia. Anyone care to double check? The images are current aswell).

Anyway, my biggest question is, who was the investor that sold their millions worth of shares before the company went into suspension??? Anyone able to assist??? An obvious case of insider information if I have ever seen it! ASIC must investigate!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.