QTK quiktrak networks limited

interesting stock buying, page-20

1. 81 Posts.
    I think that quik can take the technology to the USA but to get a frequency allocation would be pie in the Sky. The coding facet of the technology has evolved from the first patents and thus would not come under any previous guidance imho. Will we ever see Quik back at 45 cents? Depends how the economic cycles pan out. This company could say anything in the current climate and the share price will not move much. Now if the market gets a wiff of Tyco going for the take over of Quik to get the technology then it will be a different story, QTK are carrying millions in tax write offs and this can be applied to ADT Australian operations over time. As someone once said "This drops straight to the bottom line" I have been circling around this crowd for quite a while and though I am not 100% trusting of the management this company could pop into triple digits on a take over or a buy out. The question is what is Pallisters end game? What has been said early on in the piece? At the current prices it would not hurt to have a few grand riding on the future if what could happen does eventualy happen. If the company was not going to be viable Pallister could of off loaded his extensive holdings while he had stepped down from the board at much higher stock prices. Why did he just keep aquiring shares when everyone else out of the managerial loop was selling? Use Logic in your thinking, as to where this company will be in six months time if not sooner. The trouble of being a shareholder is that you will never know the managements game plan, they know and that is why they buy and hold.
    Just putting the word Tyco into the equation must make this one of the better specs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.