CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

interesting stuff!

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Source-(Western Areas. Exactly 6 months ago today).
    I found it interesting so I thought I'd share it. I've underlined the key ideas although the underlines don't come up on the post, enjoy..

4th December 2013- Wall Street Journal.

Here's an excerpt:

"Musgrave Region of Western Australia

Western Areas has identified the Musgrave's region as a highly prospective, underexplored base metals region of Western Australia. The region is known to contain significant amounts of nickel, copper and PGEs, namely within the giant Nebo-Babel and recently discovered Succoth deposits owned by BHP Billiton.

The area also contains lesser known (and smaller), but equally significant high-grade nickel and copper deposits. Ongoing academic, exploration and targeting work is also making significant progress in understanding the links between the similarly aged and tectonically related Musgraves (Nebo/Babel and Succoth) and Albany-Fraser Orogens (Nova/Bollinger), as well as other worldwide examples of mafic intrusive related deposits (Eagle, Voisey Bay and the giant Norilsk/Talnakh). These styles of deposits are different from the komatiitic hosted deposits at Forrestania with individual deposits being typically larger and multi-commodity (nickel, copper and +/-PGEs)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.