BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Fishywoo, the suggestion of 3-5 years he said was based on the...

1. 107 Posts.
    Fishywoo, the suggestion of 3-5 years he said was based on the experience of MTQ when they went down a similar track. I support the analysis and a long term recovery but think it may happen in a much shorter timeframe than 3-5yrs as the circumstances and markets are very different between the two cases. NMS has already shown progress with their break even result and have almost zero debt, they are well placed to move forward but must put some runs on the board to gain the respect of investors.

There will be no strong positive moves until this is achieved. I believe this can happen within the next 2 years given the plan that they have outlined. The key issue that gives me some problems is the structure of the Board and the delay in putting this into place. I recognise and accept that it is a difficult task getting the right people given the past problems as it is a big ask for someone with a good track record agreeing to come on board until NMS can prove they have the structure, business plan and market presence to show that they can make it. Perhaps this is one of the reasons for the delay. I continue to hope they finalise this issue quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.