SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

So basically it could go up or it could go down ! LOLLike this...

1. 364 Posts.
    So basically it could go up or it could go down ! LOL
    Like this bit below:

"Once the price moves ABOVE the BLUE line, should Scotgold decide to issue news the market regards as positive, it could go to 8.8p in a blink".

What would the market consider positive these days ? Who knows .

What we do know is we are drilling in an area where the average grade is 10.8 g/t Au Inferred. We have completed 8 holes so far and are drilling more now, results are overdue in my opinion.

We have :311,000 tonnes @ 10.8g/t Au for 108,000 ounces.

If the drill results are above 10.8g/t Au this will have a significant impact on the Inferred resource as will the opposite . The question is which way will it be ?
    For me it's up , simple as that.

It's not often that I get a chance to see up close any of the companies I invest in as they are scattered all over the world .
    So when Scotgold came along ( 70 miles from where I was born ) I made a modest investment after some research of 70,000 shares . After the first planning vote which we lost by 12 votes to 10, I steadily increased my holding to 1.5Million based on the thought that this would be taken to a higher authority than that of the ex ginger green peace warrior who works at the national park. Thinking that the national park would not want to lose control of this project I was confident that an agreement would be achievable, which it was , on October 2011 the vote in favour was 17 votes to NIL .I then attended the Nov 2011 Company Presentation and was impressed by our CEO who spoke of the potential to Increase the resource within the Inferred section of our resource which is by far the largest of our resource and could offer the biggest potential increase .

I have researched this company far more than any other I ever invested in :
    I have been in the mine on 3 occasions and seen the vein .
    I have walked Cononish , where the vein outcrops on surface .
    I have toured our prospects by Helicopter .
    I have attended Planning meetings.
    I have attended Company Presentations in London .
    I have great respect for our management and their team from the top to the bottom .

My money is on the grades being higher than our average 10.8 g/t Au and closer to our measured of 17.9g/t Au , if I am to be correct again it will prove the potential of Cononish to deliver high grade low cost gold . While it will take a lot more holes than we are currently drilling to move the whole inferred resource up to that of Measured or Indicated it will show the gold is there in high grade.

Results some where in between our Measured 17.9g/t Au and our Inferred 10.8g/t Au would suggest a possible increase of 35,500 ounces .
    Results on par with our Measured 17.9 g/t Au would suggest a possible increase of 71,000 ounces.
    Don't want to think what results in the other direction would suggest other than I am a fool and a poor one to be at that !

RMB are well respected and now there stuff , taking options at 4.5p on the £ 1.18Million advance is a shrewd move on there part as time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.