PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Dear Lupe, Your story with the call just confort me in the sense...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Dear Lupe,
    Your story with the call just confort me in the sense that at the moment HEG is globally misunderstood. Yes HEG has a historic track record arround gold and still some recognised ore deposit but other stocks such as DRG (ASX) or VEC(ASX) show much more potential IMO as gold play.
    HEG has initiated since 6 month a strategic turnarround and its real case lies with HPA now. It is likely that HEG gold asset will be sold to move forward the HPA case and avoid unnecessary CR. HEG own an initial kaolin resource estimate (1.59 million tonnes of kaolin concentrate) sufficiently large to potentially supply 20 per cent of the world’s current HPA demand for more than 80 years. Aluminium 4N  is sold for about $15-25 per kg, 4N5 $20-30 kg. This is massive and right now for some strange reason the market just doesn't care about HPA .
    To avoid any confusion, it would be wise to rename this company to make this aluminium case more obvious to new investors.
    As conclusion, one could say that HEG ground contains pure gold but in the form of high purity aluminium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.679K 3.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4059924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3752114 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.