BCL 4.44% 21.5¢ bunji corporation limited

interesting times ahead - *read*

1. 861 Posts.
    Hi All,

Unfortunately didnt get to buy BCL when they hit 12 cents yesterday - bugger!! I did manage to buy a small parcel at 15-16, so not all is lost.

From today's article (SATURDAY) in SMH and the subsequent press releases from Betcorp, while still showing signs of caution, it's probably a good enough gamble to suggest this should be on the way back up to the 50 cent mark following the quarter results mark in 1 1/2 months or so. American Grid-Iron and Baseball are premium months for Betcorp as seen in 2002 and 2003, so you would think that regardless of the environment, they should either a) reduce their potential loss or b) break even or make an insignficant profit.

It's going to take the new boys off the rank about 3 months to go through the operations with a fine tooth comb, but looking at the CEO / Chairman's contract - its 6 month and VERY subject to performance and performance only. The only way I can honestly see market confidence in the stock is if they start making money - not huge amounts but show signs of a turn around and stability - which has plagued the company for over 6 months.

It's going to be interesting times ahead for Betcorp and hopefully this time next year - I might even own the shirt on my back** which Betcorp borrowed when the shares dropped to 16.5 cents from 48. Luckily for me, I made a huge purchase when they hit 19, which has reduced my average price for my holding.

It's a long term buy and should turn around the negativity of the past.

Brad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.