MTH 6.67% 14.0¢ mithril resources limited

interesting times ahead, page-2

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi LBI,

Still here...

Whilst I would say that Mithril would have closer to 5mil in cash at the end of June depending on how much drilling they actually get done, I agree with you on all other counts.

I have still got some of the money that I allocated for Mithril, so I am just holding out at the moment to see how crazy the market wants to get. If it goes sub 3c this month, I will probably be there.

The market makers are obviously still dirty on speccies like Mithril and must see room for further downside based on their determination to sell down into the available depth.

GFC prices are back but like you say, everyone seems to have disappeared. Perhaps the situation is worse in Europe than I can contemplate. However, all I can do is to see Mithril for what it is.

If you find comfort by looking at history, the current market cap of ~7mil is a good 50% below the long term average. Further, in terms of narrative, MTH’s story is, arguably, no worse than it was in GFC.

At the end of the day it is a market. People can buy and sell as they please.

However, like you say, the best case scenario will be if they get caught napping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $31.01K 215.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172482 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 176590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.