WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Interesting times ahead

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

I think a lot of ducks are lining up for OBJ.

A cursory look at the charts would suggest that the stock has escaped the down trend, I would very much like the views from a respected chartist on this. are you out there #Zenzen 

Olay keep rolling out the wand and give due credit to OBJ when they do.

OBJ is not featured at CES Olay is, but the innovation is OBJ's which does get the credit. CES is a showcase of what is new in tech and new tech like this that is available now and reasonably priced will attract interest from a lot of quarters.

The beauty industry is mega huge and very competitive but pales into insignificance along side the pharmaceutical industry the application of OBJ tech there will be enormous. I am tempted to buy an Olay wand and try it out with Voltaren cream on a dodgy knee injury. 

Would not be surprised if a beauty company or pharmaceutical company took a large stake in OBJ to either initiate a TO or prevent one.

On a down side I also wonder about how much credibility a 2cent company with nearly 2 billion shares and a market cap of $40m really has.

I don't think we will see 10c again but the next few weeks will be very interesting. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.