WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Interesting times ahead, page-71

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

Hopeful2, I think that it is still early days for the whips etc. & expect that the next Q will be much better seeing we are 3 months in arrears & remembering that they only came online late last year & are also sold without the wand. If we get the release of the integrated product in the next 3 months on a high selling product range with repeat sales then I expect revenue to ramp up quite quickly & believe we can be cashflow positive soon. Add in the release of the new tech:.... OBJ’s In-Field Programmable Array Technology was licensed to P&G in early 2018. Developed in conjunction with the Olay brand, the system combines smartphone skin analysis software and new wand tracking technology to determine the optimum skincare treatment for an individual. The system instructs an applicator to deliver highly personalised skincare treatments to the precise needs of individual users
    Once we see this product release it could get very interesting although it may take time for market penetration. This could be the new future of how people apply cosmetics & if could be very big for us if not this year surely the next! Also if Bodyguard releases a a product it will be quite interesting indeed...but here's hoping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.