WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Mate, read all my obj posts and you will get the gist...Most...

1. 12,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Mate, read all my obj posts and you will get the gist...Most were moderated because I posted what most didnt want to hear...I have cautioned against investing in obj since it was 10c, so don't give me the baseless ramping crap... A CR will happen, have a look at revenues for the past 2 years, OBJ will never be cash positive on the current structure and current use of the technology... There is only 5 more quarters of cash left which means there will be a CR when there is around $1m left by the end of the year... Revenues were slightly higher last quarter than the quarter prior but the company used more cash... There is a reason why the company has almost $2b billion shares on its register and that is because they are chasing the dream which the technology cannot support and have been doing so for more than a decade... Nothing will change and this next CR at the low 1c will be a disaster since the last one was at 5.7c... And talking about that last one at 5.7c, the directors raised much more than what was perceived necessary (by the information the directors fed shareholders) because imo, they secretly knew revenues would not increase for a long time if ever...It was a complete disaster yet shareholders believed the spin and stumped up more cash... IMO same thing will happen again, there will be a story of ridiculous revenues to come and they need a few more million to make it happen... Same thing again in 2023...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.