WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Art, disappointingly, your valid question could have been asked...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Art, disappointingly, your valid question could have been asked 6 months or 12 months ago or maybe 2 years ago and the answer would be the same. 'Yes, plenty of exciting news coming down the pike. The future looks bright'.
    Sadly, this optimism has never translated into royalties of the quantum that would move the sp. History has shown that the sp continually drifts despite the exciting news of the road ahead.
    In many cases the sp of a company will move up solely on the estimates of what the future holds. In OBJ's case, the road forward has tangible timelines for outstanding new innovations yet the market has not been excited one iota.
    For me, this is troublesome.
    Perhaps P&G has not unlocked the value to OBJ in their contract negotiations and the benefits of the product/innovation are skewed more towards P&G. Perhaps the 'smart money' knows this and is not interested in this current status quo.....
    I have always stated that imo P&G want to own this technology but have been shot down by all and sundry. Perhaps this alternative opinion may catch the eyes of some......just thinking.
    In any case, I have not read any posts that provide a compelling argument as to why the sp languishes despite such a bright future in innovation.
    IMO only....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.