ARV 8.33% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Lest we forget the Lenigas lagacy of puke! The worst past of all...

1. 10,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1442
    Lest we forget the Lenigas lagacy of puke! The worst past of all this is, they got away with it! No accountability! Main culprit slime starts posting here blatantly in disguise, with a Profile name to rub it into those that were taken for a ride, again & again & again, as a last act of spite. Even worse, holders choose to ignore such signs! Wish it away as the truth may prevent them taking back from newcomers so they can exit without a conscience! At least @ DEG, I got back & much more, without deceit & trickery but, the real deal! It's worth what's been drilled & proven! Hard work by Geo's! Not, hype & BS promises.

I hope you get back every last cent you invested here in this crapper Arnobay! But, it will be through proven Resource or @ least JV partner of repute! Not posters pumping the new boy on the block! It got over 7c which I would've thought an excellent exit point as it was the 2nd milestone target for this Clayton. As I said, hope you get all your trapped up investment money back eventually. But, you'll never be back once that happens I'd guess? What a f'n nightmare to parallel a concentration camp! Hard lesson...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.