ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

interesting times

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Esi have just signed their first major binding agreement, so what will move the sp above 5 cents?

In my opinion esi need to get some more longterm investors with big pockets on board, thus far we have had more retail investors take up small ammounts of shares, a lot of short termers and current long termers looking to lighten their exposure. I think there are too many of the top 40 willing to unload their shares and not enough investors to take up the amount they are willing to unload.

What will move the price prior to the feasibility being complete now? I thought we would be higher by now but I feel too many in the top40 are happy to sell.

In the short term management have some work to do. We know deals are being finalised but these are big deals which take time. The most pressing may be the finances. We currently require finances for another 3 years approximately, at around 2 million a year this means another 6 million. I think the next cr and the terms will have a big affect with what happens in the short term(also with who participates ie not someone willing to make a quick profit). When do we need to raise money next? Lot of people are unsure, will we have a couple of announcements before this happens so the sp is above 5 cents? In my view a cr below 5 cents is a failure from management.

Any thoughts on above comments appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.