RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

interesting times

1. 336 Posts.
    Should the JORC produce the results that the majority of contributors to this thread are hoping for,blowflies excepted,then I think FMS will be getting some attention from China, if not already.We are all aware of junior Iron Ore companies here accepting partnership deals from chinese steel mills where it is quite apparent finance/refinancing was looming as a particular concern to the Miner.I think the interesting thing with FMS is that under the current guide line set by the Feds, the F.I.R.B will aways limit any takeover proposal received from a Foreign Investment company to the maximum of 49.9% for an established company that is already in production.The Federal Government has made it quite clear that whilst they welcome foreign investment ,they wish to see these investment $$ go towards the building of projects from the ground up so to speak,not cherry pick an established operation.
    Now I assume that FMS would still be classified as an exploration Company,if that is so then it does add an interesting component for whatever lies ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.