GRR 3.03% 32.0¢ grange resources limited.

I'm sure the board is considering many things, thats their job,...

1. 664 Posts.
    I'm sure the board is considering many things, thats their job, they could go and reduce their interest in the project, in return for a free carry of CAPEX costs.

Think about this if the market wasn't so irrational and the share price of GRR was at $1.50 as opposed to $0.465 it would seem 'easier' to raise funds from retail and sophisticated investors.. less shares issued, less dilution, but the fear of not being able to come up with the fund pushes the market price down and consequently making it harder for the company to raise those funds..

Check PLV, they were well over $1, a few weeks later they were down at $0.30 for the exact same reasons CAPEX, this sell off made it harder than it would have been to raise the funds, now they've made some sort of arrangement for funding (i didn't really read much about it) but the COST of this funding to shareholders is more than it would have been had it happened while the company was at the $1 share price.

Anyway the company has one year to PROVE how profitable it is and will continue to be, which should help improve its share price and allow it to fund the next project easier.

Thought lets see what happens after the full year results are released, i still think it will make things 'interesting' at the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $370.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.8¢ 32.0¢ $532.4K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 517544 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 15588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.