NXS 0.00% 24.5¢ next science limited

No I dont work for Shell, independent of all parties involved in...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No I dont work for Shell, independent of all parties involved in these fields, looking through "the trees" and commenting on publicly available information particularly the overlooked or glossed over stuff.
    RC publicly expressed his dismay when Longtom went down with the Mercury problems as this "stable" cashflow was to underpin his aspirations for NXS. Reading between the lines it was "why the hell didnt we have Mercury filters" -it would have been a reasonable expectation given the general /extended area has a history of some Mercury problems.
    Yes this is a prior management problem but those decisions still impact NXS.
    The question posed in the thread was - what expectations, speculation did anyone have re: Dec quarterly - my response in short is not to expect significant positive cashflow until June qtr, just because Longtom is back on line does not translate into cash. And be prepared for negative commentary on Longtom reserves or workover, be particularly cautious if nothing is said regarding LT development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $71.09K 290.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3269 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.