MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Agree Columbia There certainly is not a algorithmic trader (bot)...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Agree Columbia There certainly is not a algorithmic trader (bot) in MCO and to this point never has been.. Q2 was relaying info. from some uninformed person from a blog. Btw bots do not pump and dump, They do buy and sell daily and do control the sp some times for months or more BUT Bots Accumulate on sure things to do this they run a stock up and down with wide swings daily , picking up stops, panic sells ,..The bottom line is they make some money on a daily basis but the objective is to buy and hold at average price traded for that day... I have studied this many times on companies they invest in most are substantial . holders so are required to put in a form 604 on a monthly basis.. The positive stuff is if a bot keeps accumulating over a very short period the share price continues north in a short period , for a good example check the 604,s monthly for MSB .. M@G investments have been putting them in for over six months and accum. around 2 mill a month .. So we welcome a bot at MCO .. Cheers VIN .. my next post is a very good reason to be onboard MCO .. ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.