BOE 0.89% $3.39 boss energy ltd

Edited Transcript of CCO.TO earnings conference call or...

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Edited Transcript of CCO.TO earnings conference call or presentation 1-Nov-19 12:00pm GMT

November 17, 2019, 2:41 PM GMT+7

Q3 2019 Cameco Corp Earnings Call

Lawson Winder, BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division - VP & Research Analyst [26]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. So first question from me would be just going back to competitive dynamics you're seeing in the contracting market. And where I'd like to focus more though is on projects that haven't yet been developed but might be in the market looking to sign contracts so that they can get financing to build their new mines. Are you seeing any of those companies out there competing for the same long-term contract that you guys are competing for? And if so how competitive are there? And just any comments around that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timothy S. Gitzel, Cameco Corporation - President, CEO & Director [27]

I haven't seen it, Lawson, and any projects that I'm aware of are years, years, years away from producing a pound of uranium. So no, we're not seeing them in the market.

Grant E. Isaac, Cameco Corporation - Senior VP & CFO [28]

I think part of the challenge is that, if you're worried about your run rate requirements going forward and you're looking at primary production and primary producers, it's pretty hard to say you're going to take the risk on an asset that's greenfield, that isn't licensed, isn't permitted, probably doesn't have a proven mining method yet when you have idle Tier 1 capacity, that's licensed, permitted, sitting there, ready to go. So it's a very interesting contracting dynamic, and I don't think we're seeing folks willing to take that risk when there's idle capacity that you can be contracting with.

BOE - will NOT sign contracts before PEN

I always present the Facts..

Staying off PEN board for 'Good Luck'!
    (777s)

Phish keep up the great work on PEN..

YB..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.