TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

re: interesting week ahead for tz amex I Think the principal...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: interesting week ahead for tz amex I Think the principal reason we have not heard about the TFS deal, certainly after all this time, is that TZL is bound up in it. This must mean that they are taking a piece and if so then Platinum will probably be getting a piece of TZL via the imminent NASDAQ float. They want a part of Intevia and that is the straitforward means by which they get their wish. We will know as soon as TZL announce they have taken a share of TFS. TZL must have retained the Intevia license after the sale of TFS (since TFS could not simply transfer the license to Platinum) and so the only logical way forward I can see is for there to be a new license issue to Platinum (would have heard by now if that had been the case) or else as I suggested, there is an investment swap.

A lot of AIM holders had sold their shares and just picked up cheaper options to replace the investment with a tidy profit on the deal. All over now so looking pretty cheap again. Can see it hitting 35c in the next year as the deals pan out - good but less than TZL in the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.