CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

I remember a company about a year ago it had the same symptoms....

1. 1,136 Posts.
    I remember a company about a year ago it had the same symptoms. Web site down, no one at the office taking calls, shareholders in the dark and biting their nails.... I think it was EXE. A punter I picked up for 2c. After two weeks of thinking I have made a terrible mistake and blown my money I was almost ready to jump ship... Lucky I didn't... They went into close down mode while something very lucrative was in the making.. It was a new deal, a bit left off centre and very lucrative indeed 10 bags lucrative... That company I think was in contact shut down to reduce potential for leaks.. I wonder if we'll see the same here... After all there has been some recent buying that suggests IMO that there is something perhaps more than simple optimism here.

Anyway, if they have something up their sleeve we should hear about it soon I guess, it must be getting close.... I don't rekon it is about diamonds since they made a point to mention that those results would still be some time away. What ever it is, if they felt compelled to appeal to Oppie holders to stay in the game, you would think that they had some reason to do that.. I mean what are the consequences to the company of the oppies expiring, I doubt that they believed oppie holders would have parted with their hard earned to convert oppies into a share that they could buy cheaper than the conversion, on market. Oh well the race is not over yet so good luck everyone for the next few days, weeks,months...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.