CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

For the ones that are interested.Well I have heard back from...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    For the ones that are interested.

Well I have heard back from John Heugh, and we have had a very good and lenghty conversation.

Al I can say now is, that after that good talk, I will stick to my original position in voting in support for JH to retain his position and tell RC to get back on his white steed and tell him where to go.

Another interesting thing that I've found out, was that there is an excellent chance, if not certain, that (should CP get the Board seats that he wants and retain JH) we would be getting a rig or even two in about three to six months, or even sooner, out of China to start drilling immediately in Surprise and prove as much oil as possible in the shortest time possible.

Now consider then what would happen if we were to start pumping between at least 2mbopd and/or 3mbopd (2k to 3k bopd) and we were to sell the oil at least at $100 per barrell which is quite achievable if we were to look at the current Tapis price of oil, and you'd soon know what I mean. Don't forget that we have been told that we have many millions of barrel of oil at surprise.

Another important thing to be taking in consideration, is about the shortages and unavailability of drilling rigs and how hard it is to secure the services of one, especially looking at what we had to go through to get one to finish Surprise RH1. How long did we had to wait to get one? And did we get a new one or just something that was just suitable to do what we wanted to do? And here now we could have the opportunity to get a one or two drilling rigs in practically no time at all and fully at our own disposal. Where would RC and CO, be able to secure the services of one in the near future??

Horses for courses as far as I am concerned.

One may say that if a JV will be done with a major of some sort by RC, the major will have to provide the drilling rigs. But then, look for instance at what has been happening with STX that is in a JV with SXY, and where SXY has it's own drilling rigs and/or having them on a long term contract basis, and you would find out that STX has been waiting and waiting for many many months on end before getting one from SXY which is currently on it's way there now.

The next thing that could make one's mouth water, would be the price of our sp. If we were to reach that target of pumping out between at least 2k to 3k bopd which is easily achievable, and sell it at even $100 dollars per barrell which is a little less than the current Tapis oil price, that would amount to an income of between $200k and $300k dollars per day. What would our sp be at when we get to that level which IMO is easily achievable?

I know what I am going to vote for now. And I am sure in my mind that it isn't going to be RC either.

Just to make one more thing clear before I close.

I have tried to get in touch with either CP and/or his son to get some reassurances/confirmations about the above, and/or to be told as to what intentions CP has about CTP and what he plans to do with CTP, but they weren't available. I have been reassured though that my queries would be passed on to the appropriate people and I have been asked to give them my phone numbers details.

Should someone get back to me in regard to all of the above, I will share what I will be told with the Forum.

Regards to all and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.