ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yep, I valued it at 40c, that was quite a while ago. I based...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Yep, I valued it at 40c, that was quite a while ago. I based that on an announcement that was made about the India deal and what it would be worth to ESI. That's been delayed (or does it even exist now?) as has just about everything else. Since that time ESI have also really made some serious funding blunders and are also paying some serious opportunity cost for all the delays in moving forward on actually doing deals and getting anything serious done. The opposition meanwhile are making huge strides, attracting big players, doing deals in the US and, importantly, building a plant. If this is successful and ESI are still only standing there with a patent document then it will be difficult for them to catch up. Maybe the tech is better, I don't know, but the potential to make heaps out of it is fading faster than most shareholders would like to think. All IMHO of course.

I don't hold ESI or the other mob at the moment but I'm not adverse to taking advantage of the various trading irregularities I have seen of late :)

Current SP is fair value IMO. Holders could still be pleasantly surprised in the next 6 months but don't hold your breath....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.