ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

interesting, page-66

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Can all posters please acknowledge that this forum is suffering from overload of unconcluded discussion.
    It is also suffering from unconclusive discussion, where some posters are pretending they know the outcome of things which remain unknown and will do so until further announcements.
    Some of the things being discussed here are a psuedo-reality (at best). Some are only opinoin. Some are speculation and others are assumptions.

Please be aware that anyone who continues to use assumed knowledge and does not point it out, anyone who uses circumstantial dot-to-dot and claims to know a fact based on only half the announced information etc....
    .....none of you know anything for certain.

Please apply this into everything you read here, as some people are trying to armwrestle who knows more and who knows less, when in fact we are all speculating about eachothers potential equally right/wrong information.

Some of the stronger voices are wrong.
    Some of the weaker voices are right.
    All in my opinion.

Be conclusive and finish discussions before moving onto shoot eachother down with a new point which will inevitably only be half discussed as well...

Stop the viscious circle and please discuss like informed adults!

Otherwise im sure i will switch off to the cycles of unconcluded, unsubstantuated, unresolved discussional, emotional dregs - again.

This posty is trying to be constructive in its mode, if you do soak it up, i hope you might agree.
    L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $620 218.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11891216 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.