AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

had a read of the prospectus and a few interesting pieces i...

1. 842 Posts.
    had a read of the prospectus and a few interesting pieces i noticed (well at least i thought they where interesting)

if none of the shares are taken up by the share holders allegra the underwriters will own 50% of AKK , not that thats going to happen but still a possibility and shows that allegra, who would have a good communication line open with the powers that be at AKK must see a good investment possibility with Austin.

and a condition of the "conditions precedent of the underwriting agreement" states that they must have a binding agreement with adelaide energy on or before 31 october to drill pel 105 with a view to drilling before 30 april 2010 so must be progress on that coming.

i agree with trade-wise, it does seem a bit excessive the payment to allegra but these are risky times with world economys just getting back on there feet so it premium prices.

As for Kenny, in my opinion yes he is doing a good job, as i see it his role as "investor relations" is for him to sell the company to share investors to pump up the share price and to keep us all as informed as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.