MNL 0.00% 36.0¢ manaccom corporation limited

interesting, page-3

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    sc100 that is how I saw it as well. Thinking if software div doesnt add value just shoot it. I did notice it added $1.5 million a couple of years back so I guess it has potential to perform however who cares if it doesn't

Fixed cost base is very attractive as with all these sort of companies exponential profit growth should be relatively easy. And good point re the customers funds. They should also grow as time goes on assisting further profitability without additional cost.

I like it. Next couple of quarters should see a fairly positive rerate one would think. I suppose the great unknown is the software distribution burn however blind Freddie could fix that. Veverka has plenty of skin in the game so shareholders interests should be aligned.

From memory I think that US bill is likely in November. 2011 could be a very nice time for MNL. Once software distribution is sorted the potential for divvies to increase dramatically is also evident.

I live in China so am not really up to speed with Aussie politics. Just sounds like a mess to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.