OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

Howdy happydays2nice to read from you.Put a price in twice this...

1. 43,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Howdy happydays2

nice to read from you.

Put a price in twice this week and just missed both.

Anyway been doing a bit of research as you guess I would and it seems like a nice gamble (that is the stock market game). Not too sure about some of the future SP expectations, though one nice drill will see some real action.
    -----------------

Just a snippet that I liked for future reference (in bold):
    Source: Annual report 2011

"The Atocha Project (50% WI) located in the East Baton Rouge and East Feliciana parishes Louisiana, lies within the up-dip fairway of the Tuscaloosa trend. During the year Otis continued to seek a larger partner to farm into the acreage. Although several large companies have leased sizeable acreage positions to the east of Atocha no sale or farm-out has been achieved.

Devon, a large US oil and gas company at the time of writing has completed a Tuscaloosa Marine Shale test well approximately nine miles to the north east of the Atocha project and has permitted a second lateral well to be drilled as an offset. The outcome of this drilling program will be watched closely by the Company as a successful well could increase interest in Atocha." p5.

Comment
    This may well increase the value of that area if they (Devon) find something of interest. Then check the geology and then find a suitable suitor. A bit of a long shot but caught my eye.

If I get in then good otherwise that's how it goes.

All the best.
    Trees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.