EMP 0.00% 2.0¢ emperor energy limited

interesting, page-7

1. 3,089 Posts.
    The 'Weekend Australian Financial Review' 4-5 August 2012, page 24, has a half page writeup on Yeeda's IPO which is not exactly flattering about it's chances of success but which ironically, may switch attention to OBL, given the location and the IPO of 20 cents per share for Yeeda.

Here are a couple of quotes from the article:

"Long-odds micro-cap at least has great location" by Tony Featherstone, 'Weekend Australian Financial Review', 4-5 August 2012, p.24.

"Like many junior floats, Yeeda is a lottery ticket. It is at least, in the right place, at the right time, which is a head start over many micro-cap floats".

"The Australian Securities exchange has imposed some unusual listing requirements on Yeeda. It must start drilling a well on DR9 by December 2012 to extend the drilling reservation term".

"The ASX also requires Yeeda to have a contract with a drilling operator for DR9 before it lists".

Anyway, if you are interested, best go out and buy the paper to read the whole half page writeup.

Personally, I will happily give it a miss and stick with OBL which in my personal opinion (and Gordon Capital's opinion), is vastly undervalued. As always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.