EMP 11.1% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Hi footy,I was not having a go at you on your original article...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Hi footy,

I was not having a go at you on your original article which I guess was from proactive investors(?).
    Like you, I believe this merely generates more interest in the Canning Basin and wise investors who do their homework, rather than relying on others to do it for them, will find OBL is already close by - and at a fraction of the Yeeda IPO price...
    which I suspect will fly like the proverbial lead balloon i.e. straight into the tarmac ala AJQ's recent listing (IPO at 40 cents I think but now a few months later, around 22 cents the last time I checked. I don't own any shares in AJQ but it is next door in the NT,to one I do own shares in: EEG).
    I digress.

Yep, I am happy with the Gippsland investment. These permits have the 'power to surprise' (to quote an old car advert) as you just never know when another major discovery, or another multinational buying into the area, will 'lift all boats on the rising tide', as they say.

As both you and Cudeco1 say, OBL is a good long term investment. Pity the DTs got stuck in during the Backreef1 drilling, as the sp fall afterwards, will have put some potential investors off OBL. Although, the OBL announcement at the time did not help.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $4.285K 470.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49469 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2077050 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.