GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

interesting, page-11

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    hey all

for me just a good JV would be great, not a full takeover as we have plenty of great dirt to explore, just need more funds
    We have funds enough to get some drilling happening and maybe a JORG
    We are drilling and mapping (hopefully)
    We have a Sam and a joe and dont forget james who has almost 100mill shares in total
    The top 20 hold over 44% in comparison to prior the raising which was around 25%
    To me we are looking well positioned even though the SP does not reflect this
    The above 3 mentioned hold around one third of the company and joe forked out around 350-400K in the raising to get in to second place
    There are some wealthy individuals who are here now and many new names in the top 20, once again, to me this is looking promising also Mr and Mrs Chung and Helen Ma.... the hong kong or chinese connection......?????? hahahahaha maybe
    Could there be a cashed up chinese mino in the background???? possabilities are endless Hahahaha just me rambling again but something to think about
    I do not see doom and gloom but I do envision a JV partner as they were talking about that in one of the presentations
    IMHO just hold and wait to see what next year brings
    Merry Xmas to all and have a Happy New Year even you BK all the best to ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.