MMC 9.44% 98.5¢ mitre mining corporation limited

interesting, page-36

1. 2,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    aj

We are all driven by too much emotion with Marengo, some more than others but fair to say we are all glass half full people.
    The most important thing is to control the dilution by conducting a CR when we are strong and not weak. It all revolves around the the price and hence the amount of dilution.
    As to your reference about "long term" a prudent person might well say I will go elsewhere, double my money and come back in 18 months and buy twice as many.

PS: My sixth sense is rarely wrong and I don't think raider actually said the shares would be worth less than today, albeit with a solid CR badly timed the chances are very high. IMHO.

As we are on the same team maybe we just wait and see?

with respect
    MP

Changing the subject - rewatching the Dec. presentation by Les. Link posted by 2live. There were a few subtle changes that were quite interesting. Recommend a rewatch and comment if anybody picks up what i mean. As per my post above about guaranteed offtake at market price.That was the first time I had heard that.

Cheers, I am on flood watch in Port Macquarie with my water wings firmly attached.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.