CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

interesting..., page-18

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I like your enthusiasm, Moorpett. I hope you are right, although my take is that we need the JV (commercial arrangement) to be finalised before I think we will see a re-rating of the company.

To be fair on Ralph, he obviously needed money for the next step, and he has given the 'loyal' shareholders a chance to top up, and yet most did not for various reasons.

The prime reason is that funds are tight, and this is the case for many companies seeking funds at this point in the economic cycle. It is an extremely difficult market, but hopefully, like a few of the commentators are suggesting, it will improve given the Federal election is coming up.

I agree the RI has placed a drag on the share price, it however is not important at this particular stage. Get the next two ticks, and the company will be on its way. Remember according to the timeline, we will be producing tin within the year. Yes, you could argue that CSD's management appear to dismiss timelines at will, but I would say it was for a very good reason, given that now we have access to the mill and a 'clear path to production'. I would also point out that they have kept to their latest timeline, so far without deviation.

Anyway, it is September tomorrow... So happy 1st day of Spring and may this be one to remember. We are so close now, so don't lose faith. Personally, I'm going to wait to see how the PFS reads before deciding my next move. With the tin price at current levels and is expected to increase to plus $30k, the PFS will should cement down some of those variables, giving a clearer picture of the potential. IMO, it will be a pleasant read, but like always, time will ultimately tell.

;-)

C'mon you good tin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.