UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Kind of you to say so, Kingie, though can't help being a Kiwi -...

1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2828
    Kind of you to say so, Kingie, though can't help being a Kiwi - just my luck I'd like to clarify my previous post insofar as my current circumstances are almost entirely of my own making, having made some very poor investment decisions based in large part around believing too much of my own confirmation bias. I have always liked the story, perhaps too much, perhaps to the point that it blinded me to the commercial realties of the arcane world of global pharma. Thankfully I find myself better informed thanks to the many posters here with better knowledge than I who have helped educate me.

Let's not forget that both Alan and Ramin bought up large on-market around the A$1.20 mark, if memory serves. So whatever was going on then, it has changed. Then you could look at the 70 cent Margin Call Alan just got hit with, set ages ago. Who would have thought it would get hit? Obviously not Alan. And what a coincidence that 70 cents also came into play as a default mark with the vultures. Do you think they knew? Of course. Do you think they played it? Of course.

Accordingly, I have now set myself the challenge of successfully picking the bottom, not just picking it but buying it up for all I am worth, which presently isn't much, but if I get it right all that will change for the better. You see, I still believe the story in all its glorious entirety. The more this unravels the more I see it for what it is. The bottom line for me is, these guys are not falling over themselves to hoover up stock for no good reason. No point in holding worthless, or soon to be worthless scrip. Wallpaper is cheaper.

I have recently come to the conclusion that, like all humans, I am a deeply flawed individual. Okay, let's be a little kinder on oneself - I have my faults. So does Alan, but whatever they are, the one thing he isn't, is gutless. He is a fighter. He will be hating the situation he finds himself in and will be using it as motivation to salvage the very best deal he can, not just for him but for all of us. Face comes into play. I have said it before and will say it again, even though many here - I suspect for personal reasons - don't like to hear it, but he does take his responsibilities to shareholders seriously, and he will be hurting and wanting desperately to make amends.

A company like Unilife can find itself in this situation for many reasons. Lack of ambition isn't one of them. Indeed I would venture perhaps it was the opposite. Nobody complains when everything is going swimmingly, but man do the knives come out when things turn to custard.

IMHO, TA not being my forte, another fault, the chart below shows strong bullish divergence of accumulation since at least May, probably earlier, in the face of a relentlessly declining SP.

upload_2015-12-16_13-36-54.png

Of course, if I am wrong then I shall move to Invercargill and you will never hear from me again.

On that you have my word

PS: Have I just missed the bottom?
    Last edited by writer: 16/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.