UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Cadrifter your posts are always informative and I am glad you...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Cadrifter your posts are always informative and I am glad you are recently new to UNIS. For others like me who have had their money parked here every since we came to your shores we have had had both a lack of sleep lol and a falling share price. To many of us we really could not understand the amount of pressure shorters and the length they will go to to decrease the share price. i guess it is massive money and they are very good at what they do which even caught our management off guard rendering things like the ATM a virtual no go without massive dilution. Anyway that I guess is how you play in the states. I now understand that there are those in financial circles in the US that are privy to information the common man is not. It serves them no purpose to buy a share when it is at its true value as they know the game of the shorters and how they play. They probably are members of the same country club, dine together etc etc. They know that the shorters will manage to chip away at the share price ( thats how they obviously earn ) and then when they do make their investment instead of their money buying one share for a dollar, they are getting five. Their friends at this time have made a nice profit and now its their turn. The shorters that are in the gifted circle have exited, the ones that are not in the lucky gang now get fried or at least have their profits dented before they can get out and now its the big boys turn to make their money long. Retail investors are just fodder. The way I have been explained it is we have been bobbing in the waves with gentle pulls out and little waves in. The smaller of the big players make their money causing these little waves. Now its the TSUNAMI all the water (the share value ) is being sucked away. Everyone not knowing is running for the hills (selling even though they have been out in the water for years ) the shorters that are not i the know are laughing away picking up the stranded fish that have been left by the outgoing tide thinking this is going belly up. The massive smart money is then poured in and they know the wave is about to break. The announcement releases the wave and all those shorters not in the know are annihilated. the long terms are swept to dizzying heights and those that sold out watching from the sidelines are in awe at what just happened. Anyway I am having a break from posting. Going to put my feet up and wait for this to break with all my fears now put at rest. Its all out there for you to read just took someone to point it al out for me as I could not connect it together with all the crap that the shorters pay to confuse and cause mist. Company could of been a lot clearer but really all they are focused on is building the company not the day to day battle of trying to keep a high stock price. Anway something big is about to happen can feel the force building as I am sure you all can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.