UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Interesting, page-29

1. 1,073 Posts.
    yeah you caught me lol
    It kind of amuses me that people think they can sway others by their posts on UNS. I am sure investors out there buy or sell UNS or UNIS on what they hear form people they have actually met in the real world and have some respect for or from what they read in reports. There are even those that can be swayed by biased media regarding the merits or cons. I did not see a great rise in share price when it was declared we were getting a dollar dividend by xmas nor did i see a mass sell from posts that have declared we are going bankrupt. We all hold for a reason, some may share that reason some may not, but I doubt investors click on random companies on HC and dive right in because someone posts some random thought. If they are backed up by facts that you can research and do a bit of D D with then the posts are a help.
    Anyway maybe I have just been able to see things for what they are or maybe I am more jumbled then ever. Simple fact is this is going to either make all a pretty penny or lose everything for holders. Sitting on the fence holding your shares when you think they are going to decrease to nothing is lunacy. So the glass is anyones eyes is either half empty or half full but I doubt anyone would state either way without looking at it after reading about it on the net without taking the time to actually look at it yourself.
    The simple fact is that I have emotionally walked away from this stock. I have given up deciding how good the company is by its share value. I look at in a different way now and that is the big boys are not scared, nothing I do or say will influence the price, I won't be selling, I won't be buying all I will be doing now is waiting because at the end of the day I have no control other than exiting. So I will rest from posting, regain my health and just know that instos would be offloading even if it caused a 50 percent drop in value rather than just lose the whole investment.
    HC is a great place to vent and a great place to cheer. I do not think its a great place to be paranoid and to spend your whole life on. So for me I am taking a break, the prozac may be finally working or perhaps I have come to the realisation that money is not everything and every moment I waste justifying comments or over analysing posts and media reports is not only unhealthy but also takes away from spending time with friends and family. Its Christmas and I am healthy time will tell whether I am wealthy and wise. Enjoy your holidays everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.