UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Dino, Anyone who's been invested in Unilife for an extended...

1. 277 Posts.
    Dino,

Anyone who's been invested in Unilife for an extended period is well aware that the company's future prospects are uncertain at this juncture. Ultimately though, whether one chooses to sell and take a loss, or continue to hold and ride the whirlwind, their decision is their own.

In the years I have owned UNS/UNIS I have valued this message board for the breadth of viewpoints it has offered. I have witnessed a fair share of short sentiment, characterized by those who post a flurry of negative posts, without any pretense of objectivity. I've also witnessed a few pumpers who sweep in and pepper the board with pie in the sky predictions. In both cases their goal is to manipulate the share price to their advantage through half-truths, distortion and emotional triggers. Personally, I have little patience with either type.

Thankfully, by contrast, this board has dozens of informed contributors who add their own perspective to the conversation. Whether their outlook is positive or negative, their comments are genuine and supported by their personal rational. Ultimately though, we all make our own decisions.

Ever notice that, when someone hits it big and makes a sizeable return on their investment, suddenly they're financial oracles and go to great lengths to make sure everyone knows it. Yet when their investment is "on the ropes" the tendency is to widely spread blame... it's the CEO, the Shorts, the Analysts etc.

Clearly there have enough missteps, poor judgement calls and squandered opportunities to go around. However, among all of the unknowns, of this I pretty confident. Our current circumstances have not been worsened by the contributions of Writer, or IndiJo, Cadrifter, RRM, Skypilot, TDA, Boris, Peri, Karl or amy of the dozens of others who openly share their opinion. IMHO, to suggest otherwise is poor form

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.