PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

the announcement last week was a brilliant opportunity to weed...

1. 473 Posts.
    the announcement last week was a brilliant opportunity to weed out the weak hands...

i suspect that most of the selling has been done by those who bought in earlier off the back of the scoping study announcement....

again, I will reiterate my earlier post and comment that the actual quality of PMH's uranium tenements are being MASSIVELY under estimated by the market... the Wyoming project is a HUGE, HUGE feather in PMH's cap...

what is more promising, is that despite these quality tenements, PMH is focussing efforts on Ann Mason, which underlies the company's belief that the project is going to be a company maker...

my personal belief is that the latest slide in copper prices is a healthy (and much needed) correction, in what is a longer term bull market... the bull market is not over, and the economics of Ann Mason at $US2.25/lb are very attractive. At $US3.00/lb, then we are talking, very big numbers...

the company is doing all the right things, working hard for shareholders....

i hold, and will not be selling until 2010.

cheers,

PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.