YAR 0.00% 0.3¢ yari minerals limited

Interesting

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    This popped up in my news.... hope it’s not true

Concealed mining information Consolidated Zinc LTD to raise stock valueAustralian mine works on Plomosa projectEconomy | 5:53 PM Tuesday, February 05, 2019Manuel Quezada / The Journalnote imageThe newspaper3Times shared The Australian mining consortium Consolidated Zinc LTD (CZL), which last year announced the reactivation of the mining project of Plomosas in Aldama, Chihuahua, for the production of lead, zinc and silver, failed to provide inside information to the Australian stock market. and adulterated contractual information of acquisition of the project to the detriment of its Mexican partners and investors in general.In mid-2018 it announced that it would increase the percentage of ownership in the mine and a potential start of production, and its shares rose from 0.5 to almost 3.0 cents, but used misleading information regarding the acquisition of up to 100% of the operation. or dilute its partners, although said dilution was committed to a feasibility and valuation study, for which the perspective is biased as the public is informed.Reports that the newspaper had access to let you know that since the announcement of the operation, which was projected to reach two thousand 500 tons per month of ore, starting in September 2018 with a trial month, according to the clause of The signed agreement with Grupo Mexico on September 4, allowed its shares to continue increasing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2731053 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1138794 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.