IBX 5.00% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-102

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I recently bought a small parcel in this stock. I've been watching it since the float. For those of you who have owned this stock for a long time you need to step back and see the bigger picture. Why?

Companies that raise money for a new untested product (and no revenue) typically only go up when there is "exciting, good news".

However, new products tend to take a lot longer to develop than people expect, especially in the medical space. It's been two years of spending money and developing... so what happens? Lack of news, money runs low, investors get bored or depressed and sell out. This cycle happens to most stocks that have a good idea but no income... that includes mining stocks, medical, tech etc...

In the last few months IBX has finally had some more substantial good news (though still a bit short on cash). Importantly in my book it's good to see that their technology is non-toxic so I would hope that further testing and trials will be less difficult to move through.

Clearly this is not a low-risk stock and there will be further periods of "boredom" but there is also a chance that in the next 12-24 months this company will de-risk substantially and earn a massive re-rate if the technology can be proven and adopted as a complementary tool alongside existing diagnostic tools.

That's my 2 cents... or 4 cents as the case may be wink.png

(PS I am no great stock picker and this is one of the few times I've been patiently watching before committing cash - I've been too early many other timse!!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $1.204K 30.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16942 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.