IBX 2.50% 3.9¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-1154

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Hate to rain on your “common sense” parade with facts but the incessant ramping in general when it comes to IBX is insufferable. I for one believe in the tech but (IMHO) there is a long, long way to go before this tech becomes a viable product at market and I feel many are being misled by not being provided with the facts nor a balanced view.

A few weeks back when I was shot down for supposedly down-ramping, after asking a few logical questions and posing an alternative view I took my questions directly to the company. I did receive what I believe to be an honest and reasonably detailed response from Bob himself. Part of which I have cut and pasted below:

“If we were to use the nanoparticles for other purposes, such as a carrier for therapeutics (nano medicine) or possibly as an imaging contrast agent, it is likely the FDA would view the nanoparticles as a drug.”

Therefore, as Siemens appears to be interested in exploring the nanoparticles as a contrasting agent to use with existing MRI tech. The nanoparticles MAY (most likely) be subjected to the IND process and subsequent rigorous testing required by any drug seeking FDA approval, which is a lengthy and expensive exercise.

Yes Siemens could afford to seek FDA approval IF A, B, C and likely D all line up, and pre-clinical trials support taking the nanoparticles to pre-IND and beyond.

Yes IBX still may become a global success story, but certainly not “overnight”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.