IBX 1.61% 6.1¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-2040

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    I'm pretty new to this company and been watching without holding. I feel there seems to be a fair bit of assumptions made by a lot of posters here that the trials and results are a sure thing going to be a success. I've had a fair look into things and it would seem there still are a lot of hurdles and hope factored into what happens over the next year. MRI technology is becoming more advanced with improvements in sensitivity without radiation. Don't get me wrong, I am watching as a possible future holder and not trying to down ramp. But there still is a moderate possibility that the first human trials don't show the sensitivity/efficacy they are hoping for or cause some side effects unseen before. This occurs quite often with these types of things so even though the idea of the technology is amazing, I feel it is nowhere near at the stage that an investor can feel safe without are fairly large speculation. I hope my thoughts here are taken as they are intended, with respect and curiosity as opposed to trying ruffle feathers of the converted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $983 16.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16920 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 21383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.