IBX 1.61% 6.1¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-2047

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    So, to be clear, that video's sole sentence on the topic is "the biosafe nanoparticles are rapidly eliminated through the body's natural blood clearing processes". I don't think it explains how the nanoparticles break down naturally in the body.

This scholarly article better explains, but in a much more technical language: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169409X20300715

"There is growing evidence that nanoparticle clearance from blood and factors affecting this are not easily generalized to nanoparticle properties, and that biological factors specific to the host account for much of the biological fate of nanoparticles. Jones et al. have demonstrated that nanoparticle clearance depends on T helper 1 and T helper 2 (Th1/Th2) type immune responses in normal C57BL/6 and BALB/c mouse models, respectively [105]. A host exhibiting Th1 type immunity will require more time for clearance of nanoparticle than will one that exhibits Th2 type immunity. Clearance mechanisms, including different organ distribution (i.e. lung instead of liver) for nanoparticles occur across species, e.g. primates, humans, or mice [100]. In other words, species- and individual-specific details of immune function/capacity determine host responses to nanoparticles, thus making predictions of in vivo nanoparticle fate in humans based on preclinical data difficult [7]."

What this is saying to my reading is that the removal of the nanoparticles will happen, however the mechanisms are not entirely understood and the timeframe is difficult to assess. The article goes on to discuss potential issues with hypersensitivity relating to nanoparticles and how nanoparticle coatings affect that. It's pretty in depth. It's really important to remember what we're investing in is not tested on humans, and there are inherent risks to the first trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $983 16.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16920 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 21383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.