IBX 2.78% 3.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-2448

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    You are absolutely right. For those of us who identified IBX's potential before its prolific rise, we have already been rewarded by IBX. Greed tends to get the best of us and gains are never enough, as we desire more of the same. At the end of the day, IBX is a biotech, and biotechs are very slow and take a lot of time to get to the next stage. Clinical trials are scheduled for Q4, and its only mid-September, so we are weeks away from any significant news that can attract substantial volume. HREC could restart an uptrend and make 10c support, but again its impossible to predict when the HREC approval will come through, it could be anytime in September all the way into October. So its really difficult to time an entry into IBX. The only thing that impressed me about IBX these past few weeks, was that IBX has performed well in the current bear market, many penny stocks were dumped and had dramatic 15 to 30 percent losses, IBX meanwhile had small sell offs and its still holding above 9c. The whole month of September is going to be a bear market, so I am hoping IBX holds strong and maintains that 9c support.

DYOR and nothing I have said is to be taken as financial advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $5.771K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42099 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 24952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.