IBX 2.78% 3.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Done some digging to get a better understanding of the HREC...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Done some digging to get a better understanding of the HREC process. Looks like I made a major blunder when I naively assumed HREC meeting dates will correspond with an annoucement for HREC approval. That's not how it works. After an HREC meeting it takes a few business days to receive feedback as well as anticipating even more delays as instructions are sent to modify clinical trial procedure, which again will have to be reviewed. Since IBX stated they have already applied for HREC on the 5th of August, a lot of HREC had meetings last week, and there are more HREC meetings still to come. Assuming we are lucky and IBX applied for HREC approval with one of the HRECs that met up last week, that means we can expect an update maybe within the next two weeks. This is pure speculation on my part and I am just guessing based on ATX's annoucement. ATX annouced they received HREC approval on the 8th of September, and the HREC they applied with, Alfred hospital had their HREC meeting on the 27th of August. So that took about 11 days after the meeting took place to get the approval. So its a lengthy process and takes time, especially if amendments need to be made, so hopefully IBX HREC comes through in the next few weeks. Either way, HREC isn't any major achievement, its just good confirmation for long term holders that we are on track for clinical trials in Q4. Q4 and Q1 2021 will be a defining make it or break it quarter for IBX, with clinical trial results dictating whether we will still be a penny stock or will we move up a few levels to a mid cap stock. Its all a gamble and results will be known by early next year. Meanwhile SP will be at the mercy of market sentiment for the next few months. We have already established there are buyers for IBX, and as long as Sellers keep letting go at bargain prices under 10c, buyers will keep snapping them up at the sub 9c range, so hopefully sellers under 10c dry up eventually and only then can we get some significant SP movement upwards as we get closer to clinical trials. I am still hoping for 15 cents by the time clinical trials starts.

Please DYOR and nothing I have said should be taken as financial advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $5.771K 164.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42099 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 24952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.