IBX 1.61% 6.1¢ imagion biosystems limited

what the f* did I just read? that's not how it works mate,...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

what the f* did I just read? that's not how it works mate, this is a different type of "market" and your analogy is not really an analogy, it's a shit comparison at best but hey... honestly, would you have risked going to mcdonalds to get a free mcchicken to test for cancer at the risk of getting covid and potentially dying even before developing that cancer itself? did you even have to wear a mask over the past 12 months?

The fact they got no enrolments is indeed bad news and that's it - we're in the middle of a pandemic and that is understandable, just take it like it is. Now, with the situation pretty much under control in Australia, how much worse do you think things will get to progress with these trials?

Getting more sites to support the trial is a fantastic mitigation action to reach more people to enroll i.e. turn the table and speed up the trial process so you should be thanking him for already having kicked that off instead... happy to hear your thoughts on what should they be doing instead because to me your analogy added 0 value... if you want to be mad at someone be mad at the sellers

At the moment I'm not very happy with my P/L, no, but I'm sure taking the opportunity to buy more, especially below 10c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ $983 16.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16920 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 21383 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.