IBX 0.00% 5.6¢ imagion biosystems limited

Everyone needs to take a breath and try not to jump at shadows....

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Everyone needs to take a breath and try not to jump at shadows.

We are invested in the technology. The technology is as its always been: fine. The technology is currently in the hands of Monash Health, Austin Health, and a 3rd site. 1st patient enrollment is a daily proposition. MRX results are likely available within days of the screening.

If you think Bob and co are sitting back and sipping drinks now, you're absolutely kidding yourself. IBX HQ would be a very on-edge work environment right now. If what you need is a pound of flesh, know that Bob and co are likely now sleeping very little in the lead up to the AGM.

Additionally, it is now May: this is when tax loss selling commences. People are trying to book losses as many days out from June 30 as possible. As the market knows there are likely not going to be definitive results for 2 months, they are confident selling now and being on the sidelines for the next 7 weeks.

We retail holders do not get afforded the same tax benefits as insto traders. If we did, selling and coming back at a support level may be worth consideration. But instead im booking my 12 month hold, so when results are definitive year's end, I am free to move my money with the smallest possible tax implications, whilst retailers who were out during this time are paying tax on whatever profit they can muster buying back, plus whatever they were doing in the meantime.

Lastly, this is a heavily owned retail stock. More heavily owned retail stock = more easily spooked/duped holders = more volatile swings up and down.

For those kicking and stamping their feet... try to remember that there's nothing worse than a crying baby on a long flight.
    Last edited by Th3Flash: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.959M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ $145 2.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150146 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 15619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.