IBX 1.59% 6.2¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-4327

1. 4,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    I did, I gave it TU and GA.

It's great that the company have realised how they have messed up and importantly realised they lack the skill to fix it so have employed external consultants to suggest ways to try and get the trial back on track. I'm sure you can predict my thoughts on the necessity of having to do this at the same time as asking for an 80% increase in the directors fees pool, what are you paying for currently if not the basics of running a trial?

If you'd take off your rose coloured glasses for just a moment you'd realise that the actions taken as described by Geoff are a further step again than those described by Bob in the quarterly. Geoff himself said they are watching this forum and listening to feedback, unpleasant as that is. I'd suggest to you that the blowback has surprised them and urged management to act.

So you can thank me and the realists for trying to hold the company to account rather then just closing our eyes and hoping that everything is better when we open them again.

Bob has a golden opportunity coming up, he can fill the chairmans address with all the good things he's doing to bring the trial back on track which of course gets announced. Let's hope he does.

7-8c is my bottom, I'd be surprised if it gets back to 6c unless things really take a turn for the worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $1.117K 17.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10388 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.