IBX 17.7% 4.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

All the naysayers can sell if they that worried, now i don't...

1. 2,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    All the naysayers can sell if they that worried, now i don't understand the point of repeating the same drum over and over. Yea trial got delayed, I have had my fair share of criticism of Bob and management, but I mentioned that and moved on, no point repeating same over again and again.lastly company clearly said there is a possibility that trials won't be completed this year. it was in last quarterly and that was official. So the story is that then what is the point continuing criticism over the same.
    yea I can too look back and say this and that could have been done but the situation we are in, is what is.
    If you believe in IBX use this downtrend to your advantage to load up more and build a type of position that is massive enough which gonna yield a life changing amount for you when IBX reaches 50c or $1 levels, before waiting it reaches $10-20 as some extremely bullish ppl have suggested here many times in the past, once this downtrend turn with time and ann of good progress.
    obviously my opinion only, not a advise DYOR
    Last edited by sura7667: 16/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.006(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $1.437K 39.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1942 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 25112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.