IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I agree with your expectations re timings for 2022.Through some...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I agree with your expectations re timings for 2022.

Through some enquiries have found that the first patient went through the trial process without incident.

Negative results from an enrolment form the basis of a material announcement, which we have not seen to date, so in this case, as we move forward with new enrolments, it seems no news is good news.

The company is clearly tightly lipped on patient numbers to date and are not required or expected by the asx to announce enrolments as they occur. They understand this information is eagerly anticipated.

IMO although initially targeting 15 patients, the company may with good, consistent data, call it quits at 6-10 enrolments.

Speeding up a slow trial in difficult times.

Although like you said more patience/patients are required, I think in time the announcement we have all be waiting for will be announced, and the market will pay attention to game changing tech with massive rerate potential.

There is progress being made even if it is slower than all involved want and expected.

In my opinion this is going to be a successful trial and I believe we’re closer than many think.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.